Blogger Backgrounds

September 22, 2011

Horse and Kitty Show

The weather has been so nice here that Aspen and I (Cris) were able to go horse riding several times this week. Our last trip I took the camera to take some pictures of us and the scenery on our ride but... I left the camera in the truck. Here are "after the ride" pictures.

Aspen rode bare back with her new horse hair bozzel.

Aspen and Resa!


River and Cris.
River is smiling for the camera.

Cris' big boy River.
River got scared by a Donkey who he saw just standing in the field.
Sometimes he is quite a chicken for such a big horse.


The horses and their ride.


While we were unsaddling the horses and getting ready to go home Aspen heard a cat mewing. She told me I needed to catch it for her and make sure it was alright. I caught it and we removed all the stickers from the cat's fur. Once I handed the cat to Aspen she told me it was her cat and she wanted to take it home. With an offer of cleaning her room so the cat could live there (I think I've heard this promise before) I suckered and let her take it home to live outside. The cat lasted 2 minutes outside before it was living in the house with us.

Aspen and the "new kitty."

So far the cat says she likes the name Donkey.
I think she is just mocking River.

1 comment:

  1. a new cat! Wow. See you can never say no to rescuing such a sweet animal:D

    ReplyDelete